“The MSN in Clinical Systems Leadership was the perfect fit for my goal of being able to move effortlessly between clinical nursing and other roles that expand nursing leadership, like serving on a board or entering academia.”
“Of all the online MSN programs that I investigated, the University of Arizona BSN to MSN in Clinical Systems Leadership is by far the most comprehensive and innovative program available.”
“I already have an MBA, so the next logical step was to pursue my MSN. To be an effective CNO, you have to be knowledgeable clinically, but you have to have business knowledge as well. I knew having both degrees would set me up well for that position.”
Get on the fast track to clinical leadership. Earn your MSN in as few as 15 months.
Choose our streamlined RN to MSN program to build on your experience.
- Nurses with BSNs can earn an MSN in just 15 months
- Skip the BSN: Nurses with ADNs can earn an MSN in 24 months
- No on-campus residencies or onsite clinical requirements
- Coursework is 100% online and CCNE accredited
- Patient-centric curriculum is designed for working RNs
- Earn your MSN from a graduate nursing school ranked in the top 15%