Go From RN to MSN in As Few As 2 Years
If you’re an active nurse who is looking to develop heightened competencies, improve health care quality and safety, and gain the clinical leadership skills needed to differentiate yourself as a healthcare provider, then you should consider enrolling in The University of Arizona’s online RN to MSN program. The program was uniquely designed to be completed in the same or less time than a traditional RN to BSN program.
Ranked among the top 6 percent of graduate nursing programs in the United States and accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), the University of Arizona’s College of Nursing offers the online RN to MSN program, which is a comprehensive master’s degree in nursing that is designed specifically for working RNs who want a quality nursing education that fits into their busy lives.
Whether you’re looking to earn the educational credentials needed to lead interprofessional care teams, evaluate and improve clinical care systems, or if you just want to position yourself for a lasting career as a highly competent 21st century nursing professional – earning your RN to MSN degree is a great way to pursue your goals.
- Focused – A curriculum dedicated to developing clinical systems leaders that are effective in all healing environments and care settings.
- Quality – With an ongoing commitment to nursing practice the program provides a comprehensive, high-quality education that engages students in discovery through research and broad-based scholarship.
- Fast – Complete the University of Arizona’s online RN to MSN in as few as 2 years – the same or less time than it takes to complete many traditional RN to BSN programs.
- Flexible – 100% online coursework that can be completed in a manner that best accommodates working nurses. No on-campus residencies are required; you can complete the Clinical Systems Leadership Immersion in your workplace or local community.
- Experienced – Learn from an internationally-renowned faculty of nursing subject matter experts with professional experience.
A State-of-the-Art Nursing Curriculum
As a student in the University of Arizona’s online RN to MSN program, you’ll learn new ways to design and lead innovative patient-centered care in a variety of healing environments, collaborate with interprofessional teams to deliver evidence-based quality care, and evaluate and apply integrative healing strategies across the health-illness trajectory. Discover new ways to incorporate the latest in healthcare technology, coordinate care transitions to improve patient outcomes, and apply theory and evidence-based knowledge to design, coordinate, and evaluate patient care systems.