How to Apply
Continue Your Journey of Changing Lives
Gain the knowledge, confidence and mastery to launch the next chapter in your nursing career. The application information below outlines what you'll need to enter the online MSN in Clinical Systems Leadership program and position yourself to improve the future of health care systems and communities.
Review Information and Apply
Please review the information provided below to confirm programs start dates, admissions requirements, and materials you will need.
When you are ready to apply, you can do so through the University of Arizona's GradApp site. You will be prompted to create a login account and complete your GradApp profile. Once you have completed your profile, please do the following:
- Select "Apply to a Program" from the left-side menu
- For "Campus" select "UA Online"
- For "Program Category" select "Degree Seeking"
- At the "Program of Study" prompt, select "Nursing (MS) - Clinical Systems Leadership (ADN Admission)" or "Nursing (MS) - Clinical Systems Leadership (BSN Admission)"
- Follow the selections and prompts provided by GradApp
Start Dates & Who can Apply
Upcoming Start Dates
With classes starting three times a year, the next opportunity to start your MSN program is never more than five months away:
- May 15, 2018
- August 20, 2018
Who Can Apply
The online Master of Science in Nursing welcomes students with current RN licenses from all U.S. states except Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington D.C. as well as the US Territories. Please contact us for more information.
A current RN license in the state where you now practice with no restriction, encumbrance, or probationary limitations imposed by the applicable Board of Nursing or any judicial entity associated with yourself, your license or your practice.
An associate or bachelor's degree in nursing from an institution accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN, formerly the National League for Nursing) or a comparable accrediting organization.
A 3.0 or higher GPA (based on a 4.0 scale) for your associate or bachelor's degree based on one of the following:
- The last 30 credits of your associate program (ADN-MSN track)
- The last 60 credits of your bachelor's program (BSN-MSN track)
Within the last five years, the equivalent of one of the following:
- Two full years of RN work experience (ADN-MSN track)
- One full year of RN work experience (BSN-MSN track)
Materials You Will Need
- Current RN license (a photocopy, screenshot, or PDF).
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (official transcripts will only be required if your application is recommended for review).
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- A completed Work Verification Worksheet