Get on the fast track to clinical leadership. Earn your MSN in as few as 15 months.
Choose our streamlined RN to MSN program to build on your experience.
- Nurses with BSNs can earn an MSN in just 15 months
- Skip the BSN: Nurses with ADNs can earn an MSN in 24 months
- No on-campus residencies or onsite clinical requirements
- Coursework is 100% online and CCNE accredited
- Patient-centric curriculum is designed for working RNs
- Earn your MSN from a graduate nursing school ranked in the top 15%
Stacy Slater, 2014 Graduate
Reach for new career goals.
Soar to new heights.
Stacy Slater always wanted to pursue a career in nursing. When she realized, 30 years later, that her desire to become a nurse was still just as strong, she decided to take action.
After earning her BSN and entering the nursing profession, Stacy, a self-described “lifelong learner,” looked for opportunities to fast-track her career.
"The MSN in Clinical Systems Leadership was the perfect fit for my goal of being able to move effortlessly between clinical nursing and other roles that expand nursing leadership, like serving on a board or entering academia," she says.
Read Full Profile